6331 Haven Ave, Suite #7, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737
Gua sha. cupping.
Rancho Eastern Medical Center
Rancho EasteRN mEdICAL cENTER
Dr. Fay Yang is an experienced licensed acupuncturist and medical doctor from China. Dr. Yang offers effective and innovative treatment for a wide range of issues.
- Disorders of the neural system, such as neuralgia, migraine headache, low back pain, neck and shoulder pain (frozen shoulder, stiff neck), leg pain, fibromyalgia, sciatica, insomnia, dizziness and facial paralysis.
- Gynecological disorders, such as infertility in women (and men), irregular, heavy or painful menstruation, and menopause symptoms.
- Disorders of the bones, muscles, joints, such as arthritis, tendonitis, and joint pain.
- Emotional and psychological disorders, such as depression and anxiety.
- Circulatory disorders, such as hypertension, arteriosclerosis, anemia, high cholesterol, and post-stroke symptoms.
- Respiratory disorders, such as asthma, sinusitis, allergies, and bronchitis.
- Gastrointestinal disorders, such as acid reflux,, peptic ulcer, constipation, chronic diarrhea, indigestion, digestive weakness, anorexia and gastritis.
- Urogenital disorders, such as stress incontinence, urinary tract infections and sexual dysfunction.
- Dermatological disorders, such as dermatitis, hives, scleroderma, vitiligo, psoriasis, ersipelas, nail root inflammation, acne, dry skin, and eczema.
- General balancing, tune up and improvement of circulation
- Improve the life quality of the cancer patients and anti-side-effects of chemo therapy
- Other disorders such as those of eye, ear, nose and throat etc; weight control, chronic and acute pains; dizziness and memory loss; common col and influenza symptoms; chronic fatigue syndrome etc.
And much more! For a more comprehensive list, you can view the WHO and NIH -suggested acupuncture indications.
It’s not possible to publish all of the specialties and indications of successful acupuncture applications here. Please contact Dr. Yang to discuss your situation and to make an appointment today.